I think I smell... hate.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I like being me. Sometimes.

Q: How do you know when you're awesome?
A: When you are just getting over a nasty cold and have only slept 2 hours... you go over to your friend's house and finish off their handle of Jim Beam and then proceed to drink an entire bottle of vodka over the course of the night. Then you have no idea how you got home, but you wake up and go to work and make the first sale out of your entire group and bank on some commission, yet have not a single dollar in your hand. And then you blog about it like a total winner.

I'm awesome. FML. Gettin' paiiiiiiiiiiid.

Nah, it's actually not that bad though. Plenty of regrets. I'd probably have more, too, if I actually gave a fuck. FUCK ITTTTTTTTTTT


On a more positive note: AIDS.

HIV is a joke. Didja getit?

Durrr. I think I just made two AIDS jokes. Ok, now you can officially FML.
<3
<:3
<::3
<:::3
<::::3

I forgot where I was going with this. heart = small paynis
sigh
ok i really need to stop

No comments:

Post a Comment